Summer Lovin'

Summer Lovin'

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Let the destruction begin




The winter has forced us into being productive around the house...which means renovations, BOOO!! I did manage to take an old ghetto gold chandelier and paint it chocolate brown and add some beads to help it fit in with my dining room (cheap upgrade) but now the real project begins. Remember that wallpaper in my bathroom, down it comes. Corby started, I guess I have to participate and finish :) I just have to remember it has to get uglier before it gets prettier???

1 comment:

Ticey said...

The process is no fun, but I'm sure you'll love the finished product! Plus, you're so crafty!!!

Our Anniversary

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Madison's Birthday

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Clayton's Birthday

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed