Summer Lovin'

Summer Lovin'

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

P90 OUCH!

Did I say P90X, because P90 OUCH is more like it. Yeah, my muscles are confused, confused about why I am kicking their butt every night!! We are remaining hopeful that it will be less painful eventually. Madi wanted to participate with us the first night, then the next night she said she just wasn't up for it, and she had gym class that day...ha ha. She is hilarious, they just celebrated the 100th day of school, this is the poem she wrote, just like she wrote it.
I wish I had 100 frends at skoohl
I wish I had 100 buttrflys to
I wish I had 100 peesis of candy
But I don't wish I had 100 peesis of poop

4 comments:

Matthew and Emily Clothier said...

That is perfect and precious!!! I agree with her - she is quite profound for her young age!!!

The Bryans said...

I love Madi's poem! I feel the same way.

Ashley said...

Oh my gosh...that is hysterical! She is so funny.

Ticey said...

Cracking up at Madi's poem! Love it!

Our Anniversary

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Madison's Birthday

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Clayton's Birthday

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed