Summer Lovin'

Summer Lovin'

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

IZZY

So I finally figured out how to cut little boy hair, I have made peace with the guard on the clipper and a little gel will cover up most imperfections...

This is Clay telling me he wants to go outside, he doesn't say much, but if you say outside he will get his shoes and if you say chair he runs to his highchair, happy he is about to eat.

New puppy, Isabella Maree Rust, Madi and Corby saw a "FREE PUPPY" sign and stopped, I was not too amused because pups are a lot of work, but she is really sweet and the kids love her and Clay calls her "POW-PEE"

2 comments:

Ticey said...

aww, she's cute!! Clay's hair looks good too. You'll have to give me lessons in the future!

Matthew and Emily Clothier said...

His hair looks great and your puppy is cute too.... I hope I don't have to have a puppy someday.

Our Anniversary

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Madison's Birthday

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Clayton's Birthday

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed