Summer Lovin'

Summer Lovin'

Saturday, February 7, 2009

P90X

Ok, so in the spirit of renovations, we have decided to renovate our bodies as well as our bathroom. We got a copy of P90X, this intense workout program that is supposed to be awesome. It is very versitile, yoga, weight training, cardio etc. and is supposed to cause "muscle confusion" and have dramatic results. We even had to install a bar to do pull ups in our upstairs room. For the record I cannot even do one pull up so this should be interesting....and I am secretly a hoss, who says that bar isn't going to fall down?? Anyway as you can see from our before pics, we have our work cut out for us. The only time we are both home consistently is at night, so the plan is to do our hour a day workout after Clay Clay goes to bed at 8:30pm, wish us luck!!


3 comments:

Matthew and Emily Clothier said...

Renee - You look GREAT in your pic! I'm not sure what areas you are going to "trim" up, but good luck!!!!!

Ticey said...

I agree with Emily, but I love all things beachbody. I did Power 90 before my wedding and got great results (for me) so I can only imagine that you and Corby will become lean, mean machines with P90X. Good luck!

The Mills Gang said...

You two are so brave for doing this...I agree with Em and Ticey-- you look fantastic! Good luck!

Our Anniversary

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Madison's Birthday

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Clayton's Birthday

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed