Summer Lovin'

Summer Lovin'

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Wigs and Giggles

So Mom decided it was time to find a wig. We went up to the cancer info floor to take a peek. Oh my, big, poofy, way too blonde wigs....the girl let her try some on and ...bring on the laughter. To be fair to me, my mom started it, she would crack up and I was quick to follow. So after 3 wigs and tears rolling down our cheeks, we left. Then we found another wig program in another hospital, alas, good, more natural, less blonde and poofy. She tried on 3 and we didn't laugh once. We found a good one that looked a lot like her old hair, plus stocking caps and a wig stand, all free of charge, there are some wonderful programs for cancer patients here. So, she has a wig to wear out now, she wore it yesterday and we didn't laugh once!!!
Two days until I am with my lovely family again, Madi told me all about playing in the snow and sledding down our neighbors hill. She said that hill was the most "poplier" place in the neighborhood and that she wasn't cold, "you wouldn't believe how much I am sweating" she claimed. She is having fun with Nana and I miss them all so much!!

2 comments:

Matthew and Emily Clothier said...

I'm so glad your mom found one!!!!!!!!!!

Ashley said...

I can just see you guys cracking up. :-)Leave it to you to turn what could be a very emotional moment into a great memory to share with your mom.

Our Anniversary

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Madison's Birthday

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Clayton's Birthday

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed