Summer Lovin'

Summer Lovin'

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Land Shark


Clayton is a biter, always has been since he was a nursing (ouch) baby. I thought it would go away, but no, it's worse. I asked my pediatrician about it, she said to use a code word every time he bites to make him stop. I am going to use "RELEASE" because that's what Steve Martin said to that scary dog on some movie and it's appropriate and a little funny. This picture would only be better if the shark was biting Madi's little neighbor friend for no good reason. Wish me luck!! (I used to rag on "biter's" because they would get hold of Madi when she was little, that really came back to bite me in the A@#, literally)

1 comment:

Ticey said...

Good luck! A friend of mine went thru this...her daughter was the biter! It will get better!!!

Our Anniversary

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Madison's Birthday

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Clayton's Birthday

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed