Summer Lovin'

Summer Lovin'

Friday, November 7, 2008

Ready for Christmas

I am already ready for Christmas, I am shopping today, it will not sneak up on me again!!!!!!!!!!! (I stress and procrastinate Christmas every year, and I am determined to not do it this year) This is my vow to now let the holidays take me down :)
PS BOOO to the time change, love it in the morning, hate it at 6pm when its dark and I want to go to bed at 7pm every night, it also cuts into the "let the kids run off of their energy outside" time, I need the sunshine as much as they do.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

When you get done with your Christmas shopping can you come do mine for me?

Ticey said...

wow, already shopping???!! so impressed! I hate the time change too...I agree ready for bed at 7pm!!! ;-)

Our Anniversary

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Madison's Birthday

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Clayton's Birthday

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed