Summer Lovin'

Summer Lovin'

Thursday, November 6, 2008

No more vampire for me!

So Corby and I did a lot of soul searching and made an executive decision that I do not need to be working nights anymore. So, last night was my last....now I get to work days like every other living mortal being. I am excited to join the land of the living and to be SLEEPING at night with my family instead of being up at the hospital working. I will just pick up one weekend day and work 2 days during the week, which gives me more time at home for all of Madi's activities during the week. I think this will be so much better for me and all of us. No more red eyes and fangs!!!!

What I looked and felt like after a typical night shift.

1 comment:

Ticey said...

That's awesome! My friend is a NICU nurse and works nights for 4 nights a week with two girls under 3 and I don't know how she does it!!! I can't imagine how you were doing it!!! yea for you!!!

Our Anniversary

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Madison's Birthday

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Clayton's Birthday

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed