Summer Lovin'

Summer Lovin'

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

WOW

First off, I am impressed that all of you ladies with such busy lives are able to keep up with your blogs!! I, on the other hand, can't seem to keep up with anything. We have been crazy as usual. In November, Corby opened up a furniture store in downtown Claremore, it is a fun, older, small townish downtown, with, of course an orange storefront :) I would love to post a pic, but just posting this is troublesome at the moment with the couch gymnastics going on around me. You know how Dave always says "ALVINNNNNN!" You can imagine me as Dave saying "CLAYYYYTON!" Anyway, it is going well so far, people in Claremore are getting more and more resistant to driving to Tulsa, so we have had a lot of interest and several sales. I work the store randomly when I can, but mostly it's Corby's thing. I will still keep my nurse job for now, it's a sure thing :) Madi is still playing soccer and has taken on basketball in the off season and art classes through her school. Corby coaches soccer, football and basketball in his spare time. My mom is doing GREAT. She hosted Christmas this year and is doing so well, we are all so pleased and blessed!! She and my dad are enjoying retirement and the kiddos when they are healthy and not snot-nosed (the kids that is) Clayton is hilarious and as rough and tumble as they come. He has a new Robert Dinero face that is hysterical and enjoys running, crashing into things, climbing up the couch to blow out candles and torturing his sister and her friends. We got a go-cart for Christmas, so Corby and I FROZE as we took all of the kids on rides, it is really fun. I hardly find a minute to myself, I do really miss out on girl time, but it just seems almost impossible to get together sometimes with everything going on. We do have a girls night this Friday, hopefully I can make it!! Glad to see you are all well and someone needs to get married so we can all go to a wedding again!!! Love you all, miss you all, your children are adorable. Bye bye!! Renee

3 comments:

Matthew and Emily Clothier said...

So good to hear from you! Love and miss you and your kids are adorable too!

Ashley said...

Yay! Thanks for the updates Renes! I am sooooo glad to hear that your mom is doing so well! What a wonderful Christmas blessing. Keep the updates coming when you can. Miss you!!

The Bryans said...

Thanks for the updates! So glad to hear everyone is doing well, especially your mom. Good luck to you and Corby on the furniture store!

Our Anniversary

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Madison's Birthday

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Clayton's Birthday

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed