Summer Lovin'

Summer Lovin'

Monday, October 27, 2008

Em's Shower




I ventured to Lawrence to go the Emily's shower. She is a super cute pregnant girl and got about 8 million presents at her shower, I think she is good to go. Can't wait for little boy Clothier and all of the good times he will bring to Emily and Matty. It was awesome catching up with old friends too. This last pic is a relly cool building in Ottowa I think, I took it while I was driving SCARRY. I am proud to say I didn't get lost going there OR coming home...even though the scary round-a-bout tried to do me wrong. What is up with Kansas and round-a-bouts, in a not so round-a-bout way, I hate them.

1 comment:

Ticey said...

Aww, you guys all look so good!

Our Anniversary

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Madison's Birthday

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Clayton's Birthday

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed