Summer Lovin'

Summer Lovin'

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Wallpaper from HE*%^&

Ok, here is the terrible wallpaper in my master bath. It has really been on my mind lately, who picked it out, Why? When was it ever cool to have faux draping?? I'll tell you when 1997, when people were wallpapering fools! I am taking it down to Chinatown, say goodbye to this travesty....I'll keep you updated as the Trading Spaces demolition begins.
PS I have already dewallpapered my powder room and dining room (MORE terrible stips and faux mauve sponge paint, agh!) it was a lot of hard work, but worth it. I will need something to motivate me because home remodels are much more trying with a 16 month old. As I took down wallpaper in the dining room, Clayton ate it like a goat...it took about 4 months to complete....



2 comments:

nana said...

You know I had that same swag border in my diningroom until I once looked up. Luckily I didn't have the circus stripes to go with it. You know you wait long enough everything comes back in style....or wait til Sat.and I'll help you strip it.
nana

The Rust Family said...

I'll take you up on that, we can steam the day away...

Our Anniversary

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Madison's Birthday

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Clayton's Birthday

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed